welcome to destiny's strata!

PREMIUM - MATURE

The town seems like any other town. Simple, quiet on the exterior but digging beyond the surface will reveal a whole new world of deception, lies, and most of all, power. This is where the rich come to raise their families. But they all have their dirty little secrets. Isolating themselves from the rest of the world is the norm here, weeding out the 'bad seeds'. The children are raised with a sense of 'being privileged' and their parents encourage this. They go to private universities where they are taught to rule the world.

But there is one little problem...

The government says they have to allow a certain number of scholarships every year to the underprivileged kids or risk the closure of their schools. On the far end of town lives the poor, the down-trodden, and the downright scum of the earth, or, at least, that is how the upper class sees them. Mana Marrow tries to hide this embarrassment in their town but now, with the government intervening, they will have to allow some of these young adults to mix with their own precious, spoiled, and pampered offspring. The town comes together to form 'The Hetaireia', a secret society for the Elite, and figures out a way to make this work in their favor, however, and soon the lucky chosen underprivileged youth begin their university studies only to find that all is not as it seems. A hierarchy is born and they find themselves at the bottom rung, treated as less than second class citizens.

Will you be one of the privileged students that seem to rule the schools?
Or will you be one of the poor, who struggle for the acceptance that they may never find?
Or maybe you will be an adult, working in the town, the schools, or at the factory that supplies jobs for little pay and hard labor?

The choice is yours, so choose wisely!

Definitions:

Strata:
1) A level or class to which people are assigned according to their social status, education, or income.
2) A group into which members of a population are divided in stratified sampling.

Mana
A word found in Austronesian languages meaning "power, effectiveness, prestige", where in most cases the power is understood to be supernatural.

Hetaireia
1) Meaning 'Secret Society' in Latin.
2) A term in ancient greek for a corps of bodyguards during the Byzantine Empire. It means "the Company".

mana mar.
LOCATED: somewhere in the us
set in june, 2018
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Add Reply
New Poll

Not sure about this new age
Monroe Kreiger
Twenty
He
N/a
6 POSTS
Christina
AKA Roe
SEXUALITY: Bicurious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
PARTNER: Na
~ Commoners ~
Still with what money he had been saving, Monroe had managed to buy himself a set of new jeans and shirt to get into the nightclub and still have money to spare to get drinks. The place was out of his realm but he wanted to experience it first hand and with his nearly flawless fake id, drinks could be easier.

Looking around, Monroe still stuck out like a sore thumb as he walked up to the bar, a first time in a sea of pros as he neared it, hoping to get a drink and find something or someone to talk to.

his outfit]
Weston Whitman
He, His
I'm Batman
256 POSTS
Wes
AKA Wes
SEXUALITY: All of them
PARTNER: Anyone that can afford it, I may be easy but I'm not cheap...
~ Ridge Creek Student ~
John had the night off, so he and some girls headed over to the nightclub, which was weird considering they all worked at the brothel, and loud dancing music is what they heard all night long.

One of the girls spotted this hunk, Sally, a redhead with a very generous rack, so she went to stand beside him, "Hey there, Can I buy you a drink?", the hunk in question may feel a bit surprised at the fact that this babe wanted to buy him a drink, but it was reverse night, so it was perfectly fine and acceptable if the ladies wanted to buy the drinks.

John stood on the other side of hunky guy, with his elbows on the bar and leaning towards him, "Hey Sally, you can buy us both a drink, I'm sure our new friend won't mind...", then to the guy, "Hi, I'm John".

"Buy your own drinks John!, And I'm Sally", she said to the handsome man, who didn't stand a chance, now that those two had him blocked on both sides, it was going to be one or the other, or both.
Monroe Kreiger
Twenty
He
N/a
6 POSTS
Christina
AKA Roe
~ Commoners ~
Monroe tilted his head slightly as he rubs his neck a bit, waiting for a moment before answering "sure thing..." He said and turned his head to the guy standing beside him as he introduced himself "Monroe" he said as he nodded to both of them.

"Nice to meet you both" he said, a deep gruff to his voice as he was now blocked and couldn't move either way so he was stuck. Not that he minded. Both of them looked well enough and hell he wasn't about to turn down free drinks from Sally.
Weston Whitman
He, His
I'm Batman
256 POSTS
Wes
AKA Wes
~ Ridge Creek Student ~
Sally and John made a good team! they often picked a target together and worked them until they got what they wanted which often was just a fun fuck or some cash.

Monroe looked like the type of guy that could give both.

Sally asked the bartender for a refill for Monroe, a Margarita for her and John asked for a Michelada. While the bartender worked on their drinks, John asked "You new in town? I don't think I've seen you here before, and I think I would have remember you". Then again, John wouldn't remember cause he only remembered the last eight months of his life, but he wasn't going to tell Monroe that.

Monroe Kreiger
Twenty
He
N/a
6 POSTS
Christina
AKA Roe
~ Commoners ~
"Just floated around. Not been around for much long.." He said as he looked to john "didn't like my old town so I up and left" he said as he was given a beer from the bartender and he took a long pull. Monroe leaned back against the bar as he looked from John to Sally " "so what's fun around these parts" he asked as he stood there with the beet in his hand, every so often looking both of them over with a rather interested glance.

Weston Whitman
He, His
I'm Batman
256 POSTS
Wes
AKA Wes
~ Ridge Creek Student ~
Sally pressed her generous rack against Monroe's side, and John gave him a mischievous look; 'what was fun?' the man had asked, we-he-he-hell, the answer was easy, "Us!". John looked like a twink and maybe a power bottom, but he could be quite dominating as a top too, "you want a little taste?".

Neither Sally or John were working so they would not charge him, but they will make him spend his money in booze and pills if he let them.

And speaking of, Sally placed a little pill in her tongue in the shape of a heart, it was just some 'e', nothing dangerous, and leaned over with a grin, going for his mouth to claim it. John stared at both grinning too, taking a generous drink from his glass, his free hand hooked on the front of Monroe's pants. That guy was hot, he had the bad boy look and the body to go with it.
Monroe Kreiger
Twenty
He
N/a
6 POSTS
Christina
AKA Roe
~ Commoners ~
Monroe was taking in all the moments leading up to sallys words and was really enjoying the fact thatnot one but both of them were willing to show him what was fun. When they said that they were fun and asked if he wanted a taste, monroe nodded as sally claimed his lips, the e tablet tangling on his tongue as he kissed her back "sure".

Monroe looked to john for a moment as his hand went to the front of his pants, a heavy breath in as he looked down to his hand as he felt a a jolt in his pants stirring his loins as their words excited him and johns hand on his pants did as well.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution